Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS18-07345
I am fully qualified counsellor (Prof. Dip Psy C.) I work with clients both in person and online or on the phone, aiming to make counselling available to all, regardless of circumstances.
I follow an integrative approach, drawing from a variety of counselling models but predominantly person-centred.
In my sessions, I create space for clients to to talk, think and process the issues they are facing in a warm, non-judgmental environment.
I am trauma informed and have experience in working with a range of issues including stress, anxiety, depression, grief and loss, relationship difficulties, anger and trauma (including sexual trauma).
I have a special interest in working with individuals with a diagnosis of FND and work closely with a local organisation to support those with FND and their families.
I have experience in EFT, Mindfulness and Hypnotherapy and often use these techniques to support individuals on their journey to healing.
- Qualifications & ExperienceProfessional Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling Practice
EFT Level 2
Certificate in Hypnotherapy
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Chronic fatigue syndrome / M.E.
- Emotional issues
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Illness and dying
- Panic attacks
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder / PTSD
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Languages Spoken