Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS18-07491
I am a qualified psychotherapist with experience of sensitive, complex and high intensity journeys with clients.
I am approachable, trustworthy and reliable.
My passion as a counsellor is to support any client through their emotional challenges and experiences of their unique journey.
Through respect, understanding, compassion and empathy.
Completely without judgement, with acceptance of who we are as individuals.
I am ready and willing to walk side by side with any individual that is ready to walk, stand and journey towards change in the future.
- Qualifications & ExperienceAdvanced Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling Ad Dip PC
Diploma in Counselling Skills and Theory Dip CST
ABC Level 3 Certificate in Counselling Skills
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Ageing and related issues
- AIDS / HIV
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Autistic Spectrum Disorders
- Bereavement / Loss
- Cultural issues
- Divorce & Separation
- Eating disorders
- Financial difficulties
- Gender identity
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Illness and dying
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Parenting skills
- Sexuality Identity
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Suicidal feelings
- Violence / Victim support
- Young people and children
- Languages Spoken