Ms April Clarkley
Member Status: Accredited Professional
Member No: NCS19-07539
Location: West Malling
Are you worried about your child? Do they get overwhelmed at home, or with schoolwork or friendships? Are you concerned that they might be struggling with new changes in your family, or with pressure from elsewhere?
It’s painful to see your child exhibit bursts of anger, become withdrawn, lose their confidence or worry excessively, and it can often be difficult to know where to start in getting support for them.
I help children and teenagers to understand and work through difficult feelings they are struggling with. By making sense of what is happening to them and learning tools to cope, they will feel more in control and more like themselves again.
I have a wealth of experience through counselling at the North Kent MIND, as well as a number of primary and secondary schools, fostering agencies and residential units.
More information about how I can help your child can be found on my website.
Alternatively please get in touch if you have any questions, or to book an appointment, on 07894858677 or send an email email@example.com
- Qualifications & Experience- Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling with Children and Young People
- Post Graduate Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling
- Fast Trauma and Phobia Cure Training
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Autism & Aspergers Syndrome
- Bereavement / Loss
- Children / teenagers
- Divorce & Separation
- Emotional issues
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Parenting skills
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder / PTSD
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Suicidal feelings
- Violence / Victim support
- Young people and children
- Languages Spoken