Mrs Emma Matthews
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS19-07569
I am here to help when life feels overwhelming and you need to talk to someone who can listen with support, kindness, and empathy.
As a fully qualified counsellor my area of specialty is working with women who are struggling to cope with a life event or who are feeling weighed down by anxiety and stress in their everyday lives.
Within a supportive environment we can work together towards creating positive changes in your life.
- Qualifications & ExperienceLevel 4 diploma in therapeutic counselling.
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Ageing and related issues
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Childbirth: fertility
- Divorce & Separation
- Emotional issues
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Parenting skills
- Pregnancy related issues
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Languages Spoken