Mrs Assia Zubair Bandukda
Member Status: Accredited Professional
Member No: NCS19-07615
I am an integrative counsellor, this means that I have trained in a number of different therapies, and formulate each client's treatment according to their needs. I am able to offer treatments for both individuals and couples therapy for depression. I provide a safe and confidential space where you can be listened to and to share your emotional difficulties which may be stopping you from living the life you want to live. I encourage my clients to gain insights about their patterns of relating that may be keeping them trapped in the current situation, and to develop tools to overcome these hurdles.
Alongside my private practice I been working within the NHS for many years, helping clients deal with depression, anxiety, self-esteem and relationship problems.
I offer both evenings and weekend appointments and also some options for Skype based work if required. I try and answer all my client's queries promptly and I am happy to receive calls from clients to discuss their support needs.
- Qualifications & Experience* Postgrad Diploma in Integrative Counselling from University of Manchester
* Supervision certificate.
* Accredited Couples Therapy for Depression.(Tavistock Relationships)
*Extensive experience of Mentoring and Guidance of adults
*MSc in Management.
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Ageing and related issues
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Cultural issues
- Divorce & Separation
- Gender identity
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Illness and dying
- Sexuality Identity
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Suicidal feelings
- Violence / Victim support
- Languages Spoken