Mrs Stephanie Johnson
Member Status: Accredited Professional
Member No: NCS19-07642
Sometimes we can feel overwhelmed by life events. Counselling is a way of exploring issues, feelings, relationships and behaviours in order to improve your own wellbeing.
I work in a non judgemental and empathic way. My aim is to provide a safe and confidential environment where you can explore the issues you want to work through at your own pace and in a way that is tailored to your needs.
I offer short term and long term counselling and I currently have availability for new clients. Please contact me if you would like more information or to book a first session.
- Qualifications & ExperienceI am a qualified and accredited humanistic counsellor, I have also trained in CBT. I have completed training in psychological assessments, play and art therapy, and training in working with many different aspects of counselling.
I have experience in working with addiction and have worked with the twelve step program.
I have experience in working with abuse, trauma, bereavement, addiction, depression, anxiety, separation, low self esteem, self harm, obesity and many other areas of counselling.
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Ageing and related issues
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Autistic Spectrum Disorders
- Bereavement / Loss
- Childbirth: pregnancy
- Children / teenagers
- Chronic fatigue syndrome / M.E.
- Divorce & Separation
- Driving tests
- Eating disorders
- Emotional issues
- Gender identity
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Illness and dying
- Job interviews
- Panic attacks
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder / PTSD
- Pregnancy related issues
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Sexuality Identity
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Suicidal feelings
- Violence / Victim support
- Young people and children
- Languages Spoken