Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS19-07666
Our mental health is as present as our physical health. Sometimes robust, sometimes in need of attention, intervention and support.
A blend of rich experiences in many previous settings led me to qualify as a psychotherapeutic counsellor.
Historical and childhood experiences, a challenging life event or an accumulation of events can impact our mental health, leaving us confused, anxious, depressed or struggling to cope.
I offer a safe, confidential, non judgmental space for you to explore and bring clarity to your unique situation. Our unconscious beliefs and our early relationships can shape our adult life, awareness of these beliefs and attachments can give us choice.
"The curious paradox is that when I accept myself just as I am, then I can change" Carl R. Rogers
In our therapeutic relationship the focus is on you. You will be heard. You will be supported to discover what you already know. You will be assisted to find the strength to make any changes you feel you need.
- Qualifications & ExperienceProfessional Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling Practice (Prof Dip Psy C)
Advanced Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling (Ad Dip Psy C)
Certificate in Online and Telephone Counselling
Certificate in Hypnotherapy and Counselling skills
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Ageing and related issues
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Childbirth: fertility
- Divorce & Separation
- Emotional issues
- Gender identity
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Panic attacks
- Parenting skills
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder / PTSD
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Violence / Victim support
- Languages Spoken