Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS19-07748
My name is Inge, and I am a counsellor who can help you navigate through any difficulties you may be currently experiencing. I adopt a person-led approach where we will work together to identify what difficulties you are experiencing and how best to resolve them. We can also set out future goals for your counselling journey and what positive steps are needed to enhance your personal growth.
I have experience of working with a broad range of issues, including:
Anxiety, Depression, Self-esteem, Substance Dependencies, Domestic abuse, Hate crime, Bereavement, Stress, Relationships, Work-related issues, Personal Development.
I am a qualified therapist with a professional diploma in psychotherapeutic counselling practice (Prof.Dip Psy C.) and am a registered and accredited member of the National Counselling Society.
I am currently working online and available during the week to suit your needs.
- Qualifications & ExperienceProfessional Diploma in Psychotherapy and Counselling - Level 5
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Ageing and related issues
- AIDS / HIV
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Autistic Spectrum Disorders
- Bereavement / Loss
- Chronic fatigue syndrome / M.E.
- Cultural issues
- Divorce & Separation
- Driving tests
- Eating disorders
- Emotional issues
- Financial difficulties
- Gender identity
- Generally unhappy with your life
- IBS / Digestive Issues
- Illness and dying
- Immune system support
- Job interviews
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic attacks
- Parenting skills
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder / PTSD
- Public speaking: stage fright
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Sexuality Identity
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Suicidal feelings
- Violence / Victim support
- Languages Spoken