Mr Michael McCartney
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS19-07852
Hello, my name is Michael McCartney, I have been working and supporting people for over thirty years with their personal development working with Mind, Body and Spirit. I believe that we are more than our thoughts. I also work with groups and individuals delivering talks and practical workshops.
I am an integrative counsellor, my approach enables me to develop and tailor our work together in a way that is best suited to your unique needs, as an individual. In providing a safe, nonjudgmental and confidential space, we can work together and explore any negative patterns of thinking, behaviours and any other underlying issues that are occurring in your life.
If you think counselling is something you would like to explore then please feel free to contact me either by phone or email. I look forward to hearing from you.
- Qualifications & ExperienceFoundation Degree in Integrative Counselling.
Cert in Drug/Alcohol Addictions.
Cert in Gestalt Therapy.
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Ageing and related issues
- AIDS / HIV
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Divorce & Separation
- Gender identity
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Illness and dying
- Parenting skills
- Sexuality Identity
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Suicidal feelings
- Violence / Victim support
- Languages Spoken