Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS19-07884
As an Integrative therapist I will offer you listening support and bring my knowledge of various therapeutic approaches to work with you towards where you want to be.
Starting counselling can feel daunting at first, I know, but your wellbeing, safety and security are always at the heart of what I offer. Let's have a talk and see where we go from there.
I have worked as a counsellor with organisations supporting people who have experienced sexual and domestic abuse, and people struggling with substances such as alcohol. My work before becoming a counsellor included being an adult support assistant, cafe worker, postman, and child play worker.
- Qualifications & ExperienceProfessional Diploma in Counselling and Psychotherapy, Academy S.P.A.C.E., Sheffield.
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Ageing and related issues
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Autistic Spectrum Disorders
- Bereavement / Loss
- Cultural issues
- Divorce & Separation
- Emotional issues
- Financial difficulties
- Gender identity
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Panic attacks
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder / PTSD
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Start exercising
- Suicidal feelings
- Languages Spoken