Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS19-07963
Generally we manage the ups and downs of life by ourselves, often with the help from family and friends. There are times though when we can benefit from outside support. If you think I can be this non-judgmental and caring person you would like to talk to about what is on your mind and make sense of it in a safe and secure environment, please get in touch to see how I can help you.
As a Psychotherapeutic Counsellor, I can support you short-term or long-term.
I work with adults (18+) in person (in Chippenham), online or by telephone.
- Qualifications & ExperienceProfessional Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling Practice (Prof. Dip Psy C)
Diploma in Counselling Skills and Theory (Dip CST)
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Cultural issues
- Divorce & Separation
- Emotional issues
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Illness and dying
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Suicidal feelings
- Violence / Victim support
- Languages Spoken