Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS19-08128
Hi, I'm Jolian Ardolino, an experienced psychotherapeutic counsellor, specialising in online therapy for Anxiety.
As a teenager, I experienced anxiety that was seriously impacting my everyday life. At the time, I was lucky enough to be seen by a Psychologist who helped me turn my life around. Since then, I have dedicated my life to helping others do the same.
Clients tell me I provide a genuine connection for them, and work in partnership with them to reach insights that make a real impact. Here's an anonymised client testimonial:
“Jolian is a great counsellor who helped me overcome my anxiety. He was very supportive, understanding, and flexible. He tailored his counselling to my needs and preferences, and used different techniques that worked for me. I would highly recommend him to anyone who needs online counselling.”
Having worked in mental health and counselling for a number of years, I can also help with a wide range of other issues, including depression, stress, bereavement and long-term health conditions. I offer online therapy sessions via Zoom or over the phone, so you can access my services from the comfort of your own home.
My approach to therapy is tailored to meet your unique needs and preferences. I use a range of techniques and models like person-centred therapy, cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT), psychodynamic therapy, and mindfulness-based approaches to help you gain insight, develop new coping skills, and make positive changes that will enhance your overall well-being.
If you're feeling overwhelmed by life or struggling with a specific issue, I'm here to help you. Book a session with me today and let's work together to navigate life's challenges in a warm and compassionate environment.
Nervous or unsure about reaching out? I understand - the first step is always the hardest… but you’ve already come this far. You can get in touch for a no-obligation initial telephone consultation.
- Qualifications & ExperienceI am an accredited Member of the National Counselling Society (MNCS Accred.), having completed a Level 5 Professional Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling. I utilise a pluralistic approach, meaning I tailor the counselling process to you in real time using a variety of theories and techniques from my training.
I also have a keen interest in psychology and academia. I completed an MSc (Research) in Psychological and Behavioural Sciences at the University of Gloucestershire. My thesis focused on neurobiological correlates of anxiety in future thinking, including levels of worry. You can read it here: https://eprints.glos.ac.uk/7136/
Level 5 Professional Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling
MSc (Research) in Psychological and Behavioural Sciences - University of Gloucestershire
BSc (Hons) Psychology (First Class) - University of Gloucestershire
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Ageing and related issues
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Autistic Spectrum Disorders
- Bereavement / Loss
- Chronic fatigue syndrome / M.E.
- Divorce & Separation
- Driving tests
- Eating disorders
- Emotional issues
- Financial difficulties
- Generally unhappy with your life
- IBS / Digestive Issues
- Illness and dying
- Job interviews
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic attacks
- Public speaking: stage fright
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Start exercising
- Stop smoking
- Languages Spoken