Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS19-08128
Hi, I'm Jolian Ardolino, an experienced pluralistic counsellor who can help you overcome a wide range of issues such as anxiety, depression, relationship problems, and bereavement. I offer online counselling sessions via Zoom, so you can access my services from the comfort of your own home.
My approach to therapy is tailored to meet your unique needs and preferences. I use a range of techniques and models like person-centred therapy, cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT), psychodynamic therapy, and mindfulness-based approaches to help you gain insight, develop new coping skills, and make positive changes that will enhance your overall well-being.
If you're feeling overwhelmed by life or struggling with a specific issue, I'm here to help you. Book a session with me today and let's work together to navigate life's challenges in a warm and compassionate environment.
- Qualifications & ExperienceI am an accredited Member of the National Counselling Society (MNCS Accred.), having completed a Level 5 Professional Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling. I utilise a pluralistic approach, meaning I tailor the counselling process to you in real time using a variety of theories and techniques from my training.
I also have a keen interest in psychology and academia. I completed an MSc (Research) in Psychological and Behavioural Sciences at the University of Gloucestershire. My thesis focused on neurobiological correlates of anxiety in future thinking, including levels of worry. You can read it here: https://eprints.glos.ac.uk/7136/
Level 5 Professional Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling
MSc (Research) in Psychological and Behavioural Sciences - University of Gloucestershire
BSc (Hons) Psychology (First Class) - University of Gloucestershire
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Ageing and related issues
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Autistic Spectrum Disorders
- Bereavement / Loss
- Chronic fatigue syndrome / M.E.
- Divorce & Separation
- Driving tests
- Eating disorders
- Emotional issues
- Financial difficulties
- Generally unhappy with your life
- IBS / Digestive Issues
- Illness and dying
- Job interviews
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic attacks
- Public speaking: stage fright
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Start exercising
- Stop smoking
- Languages Spoken