Member Status: Accredited Professional
Member No: NCS19-08165
Hi and welcome.
I am a qualified therapist trained both in psychodynamic counselling and CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy).
If you are struggling in life and going through a tough time suffering from relationship issues, low mood, depression, anxiety, or simply you are not sure what yet, I am here to listen and help.
I work Via phone, WhatsApp Video, Zoom, Skype Video and in-person when possible. I work online only with people living and resident in UK.
I am a LGBTIQA+ ally and I am sex-positive. I am neurodivergent-affirmative and pro self-advocacy (knowing yourself, knowing your needs, and knowing how to get what you need). I am a Gender, Sexual and Relationship Diversity (GSRD)-affirmative individual. I am anti-racist. I value diversity and I am against discrimination in all its forms. However, I know I must do my best to learn and be always vigilant and aware of my own blind-spots.
For more information about me and how we can work together you can check: https://vanessazopptherapy.com
- Qualifications & Experience- FdSc Counselling and Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (Accredited BACP Course)
- HCE Psychodynamic Counselling and Organisational Dynamics
- Diploma Certificate L2 in Online Counselling
- Presently I am studying BSc (Honours) Psychology with Counselling
- Presently I am studying a Diploma equivalent to L7 postgraduate in Online Counselling and
BACP Accredited Member, MBACP (Accred)
NCS Accredited Registrant
ACTO Professional Member
I also continue professional development expanding my skills and knowledge by regularly attending workshops, conferences and seminars as well as weekly clinical supervision.
Some of the CPDs (Continuous Professional Development) I have attended:
- Working Therapeutically with Violent Behaviour
- Helping to Build Shame Resilience Across the Disorders
- The Cost of caring Secondary Traumatic Stress and Practitioner Self-Care in the Caring Professionals
- Family and Beyond: An Introduction to Systemic Thinking
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Divorce & Separation
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Panic attacks
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Start exercising
- Languages Spoken