Mrs Alison Arnold
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS19-08167
I offer a non-judgmental environment where you can explore what is going on for you, by taking time out, it can gives you space to acknowledge what is going on and help you to understand the effect it is having on you.
I currently volunteer at Addictions Counselling Inverness.
If you think this is something that will help you, please contact me either by email, text or phone to arrange a free 15 minute no obligation telephone consultation, to decide if this is something you want to pursue.
- Qualifications & ExperienceDHE Person Centred Counselling and Psychotherapy
I currently volunteer at Addictions Counselling Inverness, helping clients to work through the impact and reasons behind their addiction.
I also work with bereavement, loss, low self esteem, relationship issues and the impact of being labelled or given a diagnosis.
- What I can help with
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Ageing and related issues
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Autism & Aspergers Syndrome
- Bereavement / Loss
- Eating disorders
- Gender identity
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Sexuality Identity
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Emotional issues
- Self esteem
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Languages Spoken