Ms Caroline Pantzelioudaki
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS19-08181
Im an Integrative Counsellor with extensive experience in Anxiety, Addiction and Relationship Issues. I'm also a qualified Supervision and can offer reduced rates for students.
- Qualifications & ExperienceI am a member of the BACP with a BSc (Hons) in Counselling.
I am an Integarative Counsellor with extensive experience of working with Addictions, Domestic Abuse, Trauma, Anxiety, Low Self-esteem and a range of other personal issues.
I can also offer Supervision which is an important part of being a therapist, whether you are training or newly qualified.
I believe in creating a trusting professional environment for you to grow both personally and professionally.
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Cultural issues
- Divorce & Separation
- Emotional issues
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Panic attacks
- Prescribed Psychiatric Drug Dependence/Withdrawal
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Languages Spoken