Ms Josephine Dell
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS19-08184
Do you feel you are struggling? has life thrown up things you hadn’t expected? Life can be difficult and challenging, especially in this current climate, you may be feeling different emotions and trying to cope in your own way. It may be that you have had a bereavement, you may be suffering from anxiety or even having panic attacks. Do you find it difficult to switch off your mind at night and have difficulty sleeping or are you having issues in your relationships or work. If you feel you want to unpick your thoughts and change the way you are thinking, then counselling could help you.
Having counselling may seem daunting, but you have made the first step by looking at this web site.
As a counsellor, I can offer you a safe and secure place to talk, where you can feel understood and accepted. I believe that trust and the therapeutic relationship between counsellor and client is essential to the work we do. We can explore your difficult thoughts and feelings that are affecting you and your everyday life, all in a confidential setting.
As a qualified integrative counsellor, I can offer a variety of ways to help you explore your difficulties. My approach is to empower you, to help you make sense of what is going on and assist you in finding out what helps you to cope and have a better life.
This can be through face to face sessions, on-line or telephone counselling, whatever suits you best. You may find it difficult to get out or are not mobile if so on-line or telephone counselling could suit you better.
I offer out of hours appointments, weekday, evenings and Saturday Mornings.
Walking and Talking therapy, online/telephone and Face to Face counselling. Couples and individuals.
Get in touch for an initial free 20 minute consultation about how we can work together. Call me on Tel: 07534 041440
- Qualifications & ExperienceI am a fully qualified Integrative Counsellor and an accredited member of the National Counselling Society (MNCS)
I offer both short term and open-ended therapy to adults
I have worked in a Hospice as a bereavement counsellor and in an agency as a counsellor offering support for redundancy, work issues, stress, anxiety, depression, bereavement, infant loss and relationship issues.
I regularly attend CPD workshops and supervision to enhance my practice. I am fully insured and registered with the DBS update service.
• Experience counselling at local hospice, bereavement & loss services.
• Experience working in a general counselling agency.
• Accredited member of National Counselling Society. (MNCS)
• Registered member of British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy (MBACP)
• Diploma in Integrative Counselling & Psychotherapy. (NCS)
• Certificate in Counselling Studies & Skills. (CPCAB)
• Certificate in Bereavement & Loss Counselling.
• Certificate in Infant loss.
• Certificate in Safeguarding Children & Vulnerable Adults.
• Adult mental health first aid
- What I can help with
- Ageing and related issues
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Childbirth: fertility
- Childbirth: pregnancy
- Chronic fatigue syndrome / M.E.
- Divorce & Separation
- Emotional issues
- Gender identity
- Generally unhappy with your life
- IBS / Digestive Issues
- Illness and dying
- Panic attacks
- Sexuality Identity
- Languages Spoken