Mrs Sarah Shinner
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS19-08266
Trained in Integrative Counselling for adults, children and adolescents.
3 years within school settings
3 years working in adult counselling agencies
1 year working online with a national charity for young people aged 11 - 25
Member of The Association for Counselling and Therapy Online.
Insured with Holistic Insurance Services.
In-person, online and telephone appointments are available including evenings and weekends.
- Qualifications & ExperienceDiploma in Therapeutic Counselling
Diploma in Child and Adolescent Psychotherapy completing July 2021
Online and Telephone Counselling course - NCS accredited
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Ageing and related issues
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Autism & Aspergers Syndrome
- Bereavement / Loss
- Childbirth: fertility
- Childbirth: labour
- Childbirth: pregnancy
- Children / teenagers
- Chronic fatigue syndrome / M.E.
- Cultural issues
- Divorce & Separation
- Emotional issues
- Gender identity
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Illness and dying
- Panic attacks
- Parenting skills
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder / PTSD
- Pregnancy related issues
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Sexuality Identity
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Suicidal feelings
- Young people and children
- Languages Spoken