Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS19-08290
I am an experienced Integrative Counsellor with Person centred at the core of my approach. My aim is to provide for you a warm, safe and supportive space, in which I offer an opportunity for you to talk about and explore issues that are troubling you. This supported exploration may help you to gain new perspectives and empower you to make positive changes in your life.
- Qualifications & ExperienceCounselling and Psychotherapy Central Awarding Body CPCAB.
Level 4 Advanced Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling
Level 5 Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling
Level 7 Advanced Diploma in Counselling Supervision
Post Qualifying Diploma in Counselling Children and Young people.
Cruse Bereavement Care bereavement support training
Level 2 safeguarding
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Ageing and related issues
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Divorce & Separation
- Illness and dying
- Parenting skills
- Suicidal feelings
- Young people and children
- Languages Spoken