Mrs Susan Malone-Hoyle
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS19-08294
I have worked as a counsellor for many years and am as passionate as I was in the beginning. I am particularly passionate about working people who have low self-esteem as I believe this covers so many areas/issues in our lives.
As a woman in my 50’s with various life experience this allows me to empathise and have compassion for others who may have had similar. Having come from a multi-cultural family with Irish roots this gives me a greater understanding of cultural diversity and a sense of belonging.
I am a spiritual person who has an interest in mindfulness and Yoga.
- Qualifications & ExperiencePost Graduate degree in Humanistic counselling
Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
Diploma in Addictions counselling- covering group therapy and family conferences.
Post Graduate degree in Counselling Supervision
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Ageing and related issues
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Autistic Spectrum Disorders
- Bereavement / Loss
- Cultural issues
- Divorce & Separation
- Eating disorders
- Emotional issues
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Sexuality Identity
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Suicidal feelings
- Violence / Victim support
- Languages Spoken