Mrs Julie Horsley
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS19-08304
For me, the emotional, spiritual, physical, psychic and relational aspects of every human being are intimately and inextricably woven together. There is an inner voice inside of us all that knows we are here for a reason and that each and every one of us is extraordinary. I offer a space to explore patterns, limiting beliefs, overwhelming, traumatic experiences and to invite a sense of greater empowerment, wellbeing, compassion and meaning.
Inside of each of us is the ability and wisdom to heal ourselves. Sometimes, we need someone to walk alongside us on our journey to self-awareness and this is what I do. I offer a healing space within which to explore life's challenges, twists, turns, anxiety, depression, trauma, anomalous, transpersonal and inexplicable experiences.
Therapy is a fundamental part of our self-care. It is an investment and it needs to be accessible to everyone. Are you feeling ready to embark on this therapeutic journey? It is something that often we just know. Something innate. Perhaps your inner pilot light is shining a light on an aspect of your life and you want support to explore this. I am here.
- Qualifications & ExperienceLevel 4 Advanced Diploma in Counselling (NCS Accred).
Post graduate Diploma in Management Studies (Distinction)
Apprenticeship in Ancient Ways Shamanic Practice.
I am also a health, wellbeing and trauma informed coach (9 years) with experience working in Public Health.
Worked in education with special interest in high sensitivity, sensory processing differences and neurodiversity.
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Ageing and related issues
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Autism & Aspergers Syndrome
- Bereavement / Loss
- Childbirth: labour
- Childbirth: pregnancy
- Children / teenagers
- Divorce & Separation
- Eating disorders
- Emotional issues
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Illness and dying
- Immune system support
- Job interviews
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic attacks
- Parenting skills
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder / PTSD
- Pregnancy related issues
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Start exercising
- Stop smoking
- Suicidal feelings
- Violence / Victim support
- Young people and children
- Languages Spoken