Mrs Chantal Fabrice
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS19-08305
Hello and welcome!
I am a qualified transpersonal integrative psychotherapist. I trained at the Centre for Counselling and Psychotherapy Education in London and I practice near Paddington, Bank station in the City of London and from my home in Eltham SE9.
I offer a caring, compassionate and sensitive approach to therapy.
I use a wide range of therapeutic approaches and sessions with me may be based on any of the following:
- humanistic/person centred (unconditional regard)
- psychodynamic (attachment theory and early life issues)
- bodywork, body sensations and movement
- existential perspectives
- transpersonal approach (dream work with the 'waking dream technique', creative imagination, drawing)
- somatic approach to trauma work, parts therapy, IFS, Ego States
- therapeutic voicework
- drawing and other creative medium
- relational approach
- conception, prenatal and birth imprints
Building safe and healthy relationships is the basis of my work.
I have experience working with:
- general issues such as depression, anxiety, dissociation, childhood trauma, relationship issues, loss, anger issues, life transitions, search for meaning, and more.
- pregnancy related issues, fertility, unplanned pregnancy, miscarriage, loss, early life trauma, antenatal and post-natal depression, birth trauma, stress, fear of giving birth, anxiety, adjusting to life, welcoming a baby, and more.
I worked for 5 years in a counselling/psychotherapy capacity for a London charity dealing with fertility, pregnancy issues, miscarriages, repeated miscarriages, terminations, birth trauma, new mothers and other women's issues.
I am also trained in somatic trauma work and developmental trauma also known as Complex Trauma. I have a special interest in the impact of conception, prenatal and birth imprints on our life.
I look forward to meeting you and supporting you on your journey.
- Qualifications & Experience- Postgraduate Diploma in Transpersonal Integrative Counselling and Psychotherapy (4 years) (Centre for Counselling and Psychotherapy Education) (2018)
- Currently in year 3 (out of 4) of Ray Castellino's Prenatal and Birth Therapy Training, working with conception, prenatal and birth imprints.
- Currently completing Babette Rothschild's Somatic Trauma Therapy Training, working with trauma in a very safe way.
- Certification in Prenatal and Perinatal Psychology Education (Association of Pre and Perinatal Psychology and Health) (2015)
- Teacher Training (3 years) in Sound and Therapeutic Voicework (2016)
- Practitioner Training (3 years) in Sound and Therapeutic Voicework (2011)
- Energy Psychology Training (2 years) (counselling, EFT, psychology of the chakras system, eye movement therapies)
- Certification in Hypnobirthing (Mongan Method) (2009)
- Diploma in Sound Healing with distinction (2 years) from the British Academy of Sound Therapy (2008)
- Advanced Diploma in Hypnotherapy & Psychotherapy (Institute of Clinical Hypnosis) (2005)
- Diploma in Clinical Hypnosis (Institute of Clinical Hypnosis) (2004)
I abide by the UKCP and NCS professional codes and I receive regular supervision. This is a professional requirement in which both my supervisor and I assure your anonymity. I maintain my practicing skills and knowledge with continuing professional development. I am fully insured.
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Ageing and related issues
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Eating disorders
- Financial difficulties
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Parenting skills
- Pregnancy related issues
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Suicidal feelings
- Languages Spoken