Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS19-08332
There are times in our lives when we face challenging circumstances. We may feel stuck or be struggling to cope. Even small things sometimes can have an impact our our sense of wellbeing and we might feel overwhelmed. Turning to a counsellor in these times can help you by providing a non-judgemental and confidential space to talk about your experiences and feelings. We can work together in a mutually respectful and supportive relationship, providing you with a nurturing environment, giving you time to grow.
My work is not time limited so we will work together for as long as you need. We will review progress as we go along so you will always progress at a pace that is right for you.
We will work together to establish your goals for counselling and then draw on various counselling styles, tools and techniques depending on what is right for you.
I specialise in working with survivors of domestic abuse, young adults and students aged 18+
If you are wondering about whether counselling can help you, I can offer you a FREE 20 minute initial consultation to determine if we can work together. To find out more just get in touch.
- Qualifications & ExperienceLevel 5 Professional Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling Practice
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Ageing and related issues
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Divorce & Separation
- Driving tests
- Emotional issues
- Financial difficulties
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Job interviews
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic attacks
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder / PTSD
- Public speaking: stage fright
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Suicidal feelings
- Violence / Victim support
- Languages Spoken