Mr Kevin Williams
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS19-08345
Kevin is an accredited Counsellor and Psychotherapist working in private practice and for charities, He is an experienced practitioner dealing with many issues of mental health. Kevin also does charitable work helping survivors of rape and sexual abuse find some peace again. The practice focuses on acceptance, sound ethics and confidentiality.
- Qualifications & ExperienceOfqual Counselling and Psychotherapy Central Awarding Body Level 2 certificate in Counselling Studies.
Ofqual Counselling and Psychotherapy Central Awarding Body Level 3 certificate in Counselling Studies.
Ofqual Aim Awards Level 4 diploma in Counselling Practice (European framework level 5) Embarking in Practice.
Level 4 Diploma in Counselling Practicum.
Level 4 Diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT).
Level 4 Diploma in Working with Trauma.
Working with Rape and Sexual abuse, CRASAC.
Signatory of the Official Secrets Act
Asist suicide prevention training
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Ageing and related issues
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Childbirth: labour
- Children / teenagers
- Chronic fatigue syndrome / M.E.
- Cultural issues
- Divorce & Separation
- Driving tests
- Eating disorders
- Emotional issues
- Financial difficulties
- Gender identity
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Job interviews
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic attacks
- Parenting skills
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder / PTSD
- Public speaking: stage fright
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Sexuality Identity
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Sporting performance
- Start exercising
- Stop smoking
- Suicidal feelings
- Violence / Victim support
- Young people and children
- Languages Spoken