Ms Hanna Grzesik
Member Status: Accredited Professional
Member No: NCS19-08399
I am a fully qualified and accredited counsellor with over 12 years of experience providing individual counselling sessions for adults. My core counselling training stems from solution-focused and relational therapy. This means we will work together to explore what works for you and what doesn't, to find the right approach for you.
I'm a member of the National Counselling and Psychotherapy Society and EMDR UK. I work within their Ethical Framework and I am professionally supervised.
In our initial session, we will discuss the things you would like to focus on as well as my approach to ascertain if what I offer is what you are looking for. The easiest way to begin is to contact via email to book the first session or to arrange a short 15-minute call/video chat to discuss any questions you may have regarding appointments.
EMDR - a unique and powerful therapy.
EMDR therapy uses a combination of eye movements, sounds, or taps to help the brain process and make sense of these distressing memories. EMDR therapy has been found to be effective for a wide range of conditions, including PTSD, anxiety, and other emotional difficulties. If you are interested in trying EMDR therapy, it is important to talk to a therapist to see if it is right for you. You can read more about EMDR on the EMDR UK website thttps://emdrassociation.org.uk/
- Qualifications & Experience- The Flash Technique, training by Dr. P. Manfield
- EMDR Therapy Training by EMDR Masterclass, accredited by EMDR Europe Association
- PG Dip in Counselling and Psychotherapy, Level 7
- Certificate in Counselling Skills, FHEQ Level 4/5
- Polish Milton H Erickson Institute - Postgraduate courses in psychotherapy (250h of training)
- MA in Psychology
- What I can help with
- Ageing and related issues
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Cultural issues
- Emotional issues
- Gender identity
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Illness and dying
- Job interviews
- Panic attacks
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder / PTSD
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Violence / Victim support
- Languages Spoken