Miss Jean Corner
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS19-08432
Hello my name is Jean Corner and I am based in Rossendale/Lancashire with close access to motorways to Bury Manchester Bolton and Preston.
I offer non-judgemental "person centred" therapy and a warm safe place for a person to explore the issues that are important to them. I treat each person as a unique individual. I work from a small cosy therapy room within my home.
I also work with clients via telephone or zoom if preffered.
- Qualifications & ExperienceI am a qualified counsellor to level 5( BTEC Level 5 Diploma in Therapeutic counselling)(also level 2 in Counselling Concepts and levl 3 in Counselling Skills).
I am also a member of the BACP (British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy).
Levels 2 and 3 in Health and Social care
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Autistic Spectrum Disorders
- Bereavement / Loss
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Suicidal feelings
- Young people and children
- Languages Spoken