Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS19-08456
I am an Integrative Counsellor with a MA in Counselling and a MSc in Psychology.
I work with clients of diverse backgrounds on multiple issues such as depression, anxiety, stress, low self-esteem, abuse, addiction, self-harm, trauma, relationship problems and many more.
I am a competent, caring, hardworking and conscientious counsellor with extensive skills in professional counselling. I build a comfortable rapport, trust and empathy with all clients and provide undivided attention with understanding and excellent listening skills to clients.
I work with individual, couples and families.
- Qualifications & ExperienceMSc. Psychology (2014)
MA. Counselling (2008)
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Cultural issues
- Divorce & Separation
- Financial difficulties
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Suicidal feelings
- Violence / Victim support
- Young people and children
- Languages Spoken