Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS19-08697
I work in an active and involving way with clients where we can mutually navigate the work we do and how we do it.
I focus on creating a safe and empathic therapeutic relationship where together we can facilitate lasting change.
I don’t believe in any golden tickets or magic formulas. Personal circumstances and social considerations can sometimes be too strong and therefore impair and diminish our human potential.
Working with areas such as:
Anxiety, Depression, Addiction, Trauma, Low Self Esteem or Relationship problems (Kink, Polyamory, Psychosexual and Consensual Non-monogamy).
I work with short and long term clients.
- Qualifications & ExperiencePsychotherapeutic Counselling Diploma
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Cultural issues
- Eating disorders
- Emotional issues
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Job interviews
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic attacks
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder / PTSD
- Public speaking: stage fright
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Sexuality Identity
- Sporting performance
- Start exercising
- Stop smoking
- Suicidal feelings
- Languages Spoken