Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS19-08735
I am a fully qualified NCPS-Accredited Pluralistic Counsellor and Therapist.
As your therapist, it is important to me that our therapeutic relationship is built on empathy, trust, warmth and acceptance, and that you feel comfortable to bring to session whatever you may need to. I will listen and provide a secure holding space whilst together, we explore your stressors or difficulties in a calm, safe and supportive environment.
Often, people seek therapy because something isn’t working for them or because they feel unhappy. Choosing to attend therapy can sometimes feel overwhelming but it is an important step to allowing yourself space and time to unpick issues, whilst being supported, heard, and understood.
Sessions will be client led (meaning we work with what you bring) and may at first feel challenging as you begin to process thoughts or memories, but there will also be moments of revelation and relief, as you begin to understand and discover more about yourself, your drivers, your needs and your goals.
Through discussion, trust, understanding, hope and reflection, we will work collaboratively to understand and achieve your therapy goals and I will offer my insight and interventions to allow you to reach your potential.
To set up an initial appointment, please send me a message with your contact details and a little about the reason you are seeking therapy. I will then contact you for a short discussion and if you are happy to, then I can schedule in our first appointment.
- Qualifications & ExperienceLEVEL 5 PROFESSIONAL DIPLOMA IN PSYCHOTHERAPEUTIC COUNSELLING PRACTICE (PROF. DIP. PSY C)
LEVEL 4 DIPLOMA IN COUNSELLING SKILLS & THEORY (DIP CST.)
DIPLOMA IN HYPNOTHERAPY (DIP HYP CS.)
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Ageing and related issues
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Chronic fatigue syndrome / M.E.
- Divorce & Separation
- Emotional issues
- Generally unhappy with your life
- IBS / Digestive Issues
- Job interviews
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic attacks
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder / PTSD
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Suicidal feelings
- Violence / Victim support
- Languages Spoken