Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS19-08824
There comes a time in our lives where we need some help to cope with life’s many challenges. You might be reading this thinking that you need to make a positive change in your life or find a way to deal with stress, anxiety, grief, trauma, or you might even be facing a major life change.
I provide a safe, confidential, non-judgemental and calm space where you can talk to a professional who is objective and not involved in your situation. I provide a listening ear and give a fresh perspective. I can help you understand yourself, your thoughts, feelings and actions.
My aim is to help you clarify your situation to create a more confident you, so that you can feel more in control and make the changes required to achieve a more balanced life.
My intuitive approach is underpinned by a person centred and holistic model that puts you as the expert to explore the tensions within. My aim is to work together to form a trusting and genuine relationship which will facilitate growth and help you to work through challenging times in your life. You are more than just your struggles, insecurities, and pain.
My background in the corporate world has given me extensive knowledge, skills and experience of the stresses and challenges of the business world and my training has helped me develop strategies to incorporate them into everyday life, to make life more manageable, and improve your mental wellbeing.
- Qualifications & ExperienceProfessional Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling Practice (Princes Trust)
AIM Qualification Level 4 Diploma in Counselling Skills and Theory
AIM level 3 cert in Hypnotherapy and Counselling skills
INLPTA Certified Diploma in NLP
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Ageing and related issues
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Divorce & Separation
- Driving tests
- Emotional issues
- Generally unhappy with your life
- IBS / Digestive Issues
- Job interviews
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic attacks
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder / PTSD
- Public speaking: stage fright
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Suicidal feelings
- Violence / Victim support
- Languages Spoken