Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS19-10040
I'm Deirdre and I'm Psychotherapeutic Counsellor and Clinical Hypnotherapist based in the Portstewart and Coleraine areas of the Causeway Coast. I work with adults who may be experiencing a broad range of emotional or behavioural difficulties. Whether you are suffering from anxiety, struggling with bereavement and loss or going through tricky and overwhelming life changes, I can work alongside you to help you find the resolutions you need. Whatever is disturbing you, I will always treat you with empathy, respect, warmth and confidentiality.
- Qualifications & ExperienceChrysalis Level 3 Certificate in Hypnotherapy and Counselling Skills.
Chrysalis Level 4 Diploma in Counselling Skills and Theory.
Chrysalis Level 5 Professional Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling Practice.
- What I can help with
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Ageing and related issues
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Divorce & Separation
- Driving tests
- Eating disorders
- Emotional issues
- Financial difficulties
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Job interviews
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic attacks
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder / PTSD
- Public speaking: stage fright
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Sporting performance
- Start exercising
- Stop smoking
- Suicidal feelings
- Young people and children