Mrs Julie Davey
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS19-10083
I practiced at Farleigh Hospice in Chelmsford for 2 years working with bereavement. I work at the clients pace using an integrative approach, finding together which style of therapy is most beneficial for them.
I have worked with vulnerable adults and have now transitioned to School Counsellor for ages 11-18yrs.
- Qualifications & ExperienceI am an Accredited Member of the NCS.
I have a level 4 Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling (Integrative).
- What I can help with
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Children / teenagers
- Eating disorders
- Emotional issues
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Job interviews
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic attacks
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder / PTSD
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Suicidal feelings
- Young people and children