Ms Selene Maher
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS20-00335
I am a qualified Humanistic Counsellor, trained in Transactional Analysis. I am happy to work with clients either short term or long term, face to face, or online or over the telephone.
I am an Accredited Member of The National Counselling Society. (Membership No. NCS20-00335)
- Qualifications & ExperienceFoundation Degree in Humanistic Counselling Based in Transactional Analysis, (Distinction.)
L3 Diploma in Counselling Skills.
PGCE (Secondary) History.
BA (Hons.) Degree History/Sociology (2:1)
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Ageing and related issues
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Eating disorders
- Emotional issues
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic attacks
- Parenting skills
- Shyness / Social Phobia