Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS20-00471
I am a professionally qualified counsellor with a warm, compassionate welcome.
I offer a pluralistic approach to talking therapy. We can talk through any issues life may have thrown at you. Whether this is trauma, bereavement or ongoing issues like anxiety, depression or stress, working together we can unravel the thoughts to encourage new ways of thinking.
I have experience working with Domestic Abuse, grief, anxiety and depression. I look forward to offering you a safe space to be heard in a non judgmental and compassionate manner.
- Qualifications & ExperienceProfessional Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling Practice
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Job interviews
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder / PTSD
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Suicidal feelings
- Violence / Victim support