Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS20-00540
Location: Soham, Ely
Reaching out for help can be hard but by doing so you should be proud of yourself!
I am a pluralistic counsellor which means that I have many tools in my toolbox to help people move forward in their lives.
My background is working within mental health for well over 20 years.
I am an empathetic person who ensures to listen to what people bring to the session. Due to my easy going nature I ensure to make sessions as relaxed as what I can.
I currently hold an enhanced DBS
I also offer a free 20 minute initial consultation, this is where we can have a chat either via the telephone or online video and see how we feel about working with each other.
- Qualifications & ExperienceLevel 5 Diploma in counselling
Level 4 diploma in child counselling
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Children / teenagers
- Emotional issues
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic attacks
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder / PTSD
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Suicidal feelings
- Young people and children