Miss Charlotte Grimshaw
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS20-00693
I am an experienced integrative counsellor, with person-centred philosophy at the heart of my practice. This means I will listen to whatever you wish to share with me in a non-judgemental and accepting manner. Counselling should provide you with a safe space to explore any problems or concerns you have and to empower you to move forward from the counselling with confidence.
It is important that you pick a counsellor that you feel comfortable with and with this in mind, I offer a free confidential 30 minute consultation so that I can explain how I work and understand what you are looking to achieve through counselling.
I can help with a wide range of difficulties but have particular experience supporting those who have suffered a bereavement, suffering from anxiety and depression and suffering from long-term health issues.
I currently offer video and phone sessions on Tuesday evenings from 4pm-7pm and on Wednesdays from 10am – 6pm.
- Qualifications & ExperienceProfessional Diploma in Integrative Counselling and Psychotherapy
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Ageing and related issues
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Autistic Spectrum Disorders
- Bereavement / Loss
- Chronic fatigue syndrome / M.E.
- Driving tests
- Eating disorders
- Emotional issues
- Gender identity
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Illness and dying
- Immune system support
- Job interviews
- Panic attacks
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder / PTSD
- Public speaking: stage fright
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Sexuality Identity
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Suicidal feelings
- Violence / Victim support