Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS20-00823
I am a fully qualified counsellor who has experience of working both long and short term with clients. I work from 2 locations, 1 in Widnes and the other in Warrington.
I am able offer counselling sessions, either face to face, online, email or via instant messenger for individuals.
I am a couples counsellor and can offer couples counselling, face to face or online.
I have a keen interest in helping people to improve their mental health. I have supported clients suffering from a range of issues, including, anxiety, depression, stress, loss and trauma.
I have a specialism of working with infant and child loss, as well as supporting clients who are trying to conceive.
I work with clients in an integrative way to allow them the flexibility and space to explore the issues they feel are impacting on them. I use 3 types of therapy to support my clients.
I also hypnotherapy and gastric band hypnosis to help support weight loss.
- Qualifications & ExperienceFDSC in Counselling,
Diploma in hypnosis and psychotherapy,
Critic Incident Stress Debrief,
Gastric Band Hypnosis,
Certificate in online counselling.
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Ageing and related issues
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Childbirth: fertility
- Childbirth: pregnancy
- Chronic fatigue syndrome / M.E.
- Divorce & Separation
- Driving tests
- Emotional issues
- Financial difficulties
- Generally unhappy with your life
- IBS / Digestive Issues
- Illness and dying
- Job interviews
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic attacks
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder / PTSD
- Pregnancy related issues
- Public speaking: stage fright
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Stop smoking
- Violence / Victim support
- Languages Spoken