Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS20-00832
I am person-centred psychotherapist - MSc with Distinction, Sherwood Institute, Nottingham.
I work on Zoom, and have a small number of free spaces available for short/long-term work.
I am also a university lecturer and I am the co-editor of #MeToo: counsellors and psychotherapists speak about sexual violence and abuse, PCCS Books, 2020.
- Qualifications & ExperienceMSc (with distinction) Person-Centred & Experiential Psychotherapy.
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Chronic fatigue syndrome / M.E.
- Emotional issues
- Gender identity
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Illness and dying
- Sexuality Identity
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Suicidal feelings
- Violence / Victim support