Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS20-00836
Hello my name is Amanda, I'm an Emotional Therapeutic Counsellor and also offer Walk and Talk therapy - which might be an option you would like to consider. I have a genuine interest to help people lead a more meaningful and fulfilling life. I can offer lots of empathy and provide a warm, safe, confidential and non-judgemental space using "ETC Tools." Which can help you explore difficulties or problems with your past or present and gently support you to recognise and release painful feelings.
Walking Therapy - I have always found the combination of walking, fresh air and the wonderful Cotswold Hills incredibly therapeutic. Walking side by side you can share your worries and together we can take steps towards positive change.
Walking therapy is more dynamic than traditional therapy and may suit you if you work inside or have ever felt stuck?
Being physically active offers many benefits and helps to relieve tension, stress, anxiety, depression and stimulates new thoughts and ideas.
Improvement in your physical health gives you more energy, helps you sleep better and offers an enormous sense of well-being.
The simple act of walking and talking out lives worries and concerns creates an environment for possibilities and change.
- Qualifications & ExperienceDiploma in Emotional Therapeutic Counselling
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Ageing and related issues
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Childbirth: labour
- Children / teenagers
- Cultural issues
- Divorce & Separation
- Driving tests
- Eating disorders
- Emotional issues
- Financial difficulties
- Gender identity
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Illness and dying
- Job interviews
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic attacks
- Parenting skills
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder / PTSD
- Pregnancy related issues
- Public speaking: stage fright
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Sexuality Identity
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Start exercising
- Suicidal feelings
- Violence / Victim support
- Young people and children