Mrs Julia Jenkins
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS20-00853
I help support people in the search for the authentic part of themselves. I work in private practice from my room in Hertfordshire, online with Zoom, by telephone and face-to-face.
I am qualified and experienced Person Centered Counsellor, but I do integrate a wide range of techniques and theories, tailoring my approach to suit you. My practice offers counselling, mindfulness, therapeutic shamanism, sound therapy, creativity and compassion.
As a former bodywork practitioner, I can see a strong connection between mind, body and emotions. I aim to work in an embodied way, encouraging my clients to be more grounded in their own bodies and connect in nature and our World with respect and gratitude for all living beings that share out wonderful planet Earth.
- Qualifications & ExperienceABC Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling
Breathworks Mindfulness Teacher
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Ageing and related issues
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Chronic fatigue syndrome / M.E.
- Divorce & Separation
- Emotional issues
- Generally unhappy with your life
- IBS / Digestive Issues
- Illness and dying
- Immune system support
- Job interviews
- Panic attacks
- Parenting skills
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder / PTSD
- Pregnancy related issues
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Shyness / Social Phobia