Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS20-01188
Location: Newton Abbot
If you have not yet discovered ‘Internal Family System’ Therapy (IFS) then please check my website for a full explanation.
Not only is it about entering into a warm and accepting relationship with a Counsellor, but also YOU doing exactly the same with every part of yourself.
Often we have parts of ourselves that we label as ‘Angry’ or ‘Shameful’ and it sometimes feel easier to shun these parts. In IFS we learn to discard these labels, recognising instead that we have parts that hold or carry certain emotions. We can start to love accept and understand these parts in a way that allows us to become self led, thereby transforming our lives in a way previously not thought possible.
- Qualifications & ExperienceLevel 4 Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling
Levels 1/2 and 3 Internal Family Systems Therapy
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Emotional issues
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder / PTSD
- Self-defeating behaviours