Miss Kim Bate
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS20-01210
I offer a warm, safe and confidential environment via the telephone for anyone who is interested in exploring and understanding their deeper selves. I am fully qualified and trained in person centred therapy, however I use many different modalities according to the presenting issues. People who come to see me have found me to be easy to talk to. My relaxing presence and calming manner have enabled them to explore their more intimate and distressing emotions.
I work with adults and I have had experience in working with various issues such as trauma, disability, domestic violence and general counselling issues.
I adhere to the ethical code of practise to ensure safety and standards. I continue my professional development through my client work, clinical supervision and regular on- going training.
- Qualifications & ExperienceI am a qualified counsellor with experience in working with trauma, specialising in PTSD, disability and domestic violence and general counselling.
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Ageing and related issues
- Emotional issues
- Gender identity
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Illness and dying
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder / PTSD
- Sexuality Identity
- Suicidal feelings
- Violence / Victim support