Ms Jo Brown
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS20-01437
Location: Leighton Buzzard
I am a fully qualified counsellor with a diploma in humanistic therapeutic counselling.
I have a background in bodywork, I was a Shiatsu practitioner (Japanese Acupressure) for many years, and practice mindfulness meditation and yoga. I integrate my experience of holistic body/mind awareness into my therapeutic work.
I work with those suffering anxiety, depression, trauma, abuse survivors, relationship difficulties, addictive behaviours, general unhappiness and those seeking self awareness. I will accompany and support you in your self exploration using my skills and abilities to empower you to access your own source of inner strength and well being.
I provide a safe, confidential space where you will not be judged, where together we can get to the bottom of what's bothering you and help you move forward.
I offer one to one sessions, face to face or via online video or on the phone.
- Qualifications & ExperienceDiploma in therapeutic counselling (humanistic).
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Ageing and related issues
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Autism & Aspergers Syndrome
- Bereavement / Loss
- Chronic fatigue syndrome / M.E.
- Divorce & Separation
- Emotional issues
- Generally unhappy with your life
- IBS / Digestive Issues
- Panic attacks
- Parenting skills
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder / PTSD
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Suicidal feelings
- Violence / Victim support