Miss Natasha Miller
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS20-01588
Are you feeling overwhelmed?
Are you experiencing the same cycle of events over and over, with seemingly no way out?
Are you having feelings of confusion or finding it hard to concentrate?
You could benefit from a safe, emphatic, non-judgemental space to air your thoughts. I provide Person-Centred counselling in a space convenient to you so you are comfortable and relaxed. Counselling can be daunting to begin with, but be rest assured you will be entering a space where you can develop self-awareness and self-acceptance of who you are as a person.
- Qualifications & ExperienceLevel 5 Professional Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling (QCF) Foundation Degree
Level 4 Certificate in Teaching in the Lifelong Learning Sector
Level 3 National Diploma in Science (Health Studies)
Level 3 National Diploma in Childcare & Education
Rewind Therapy for Trauma Treatment - Dr David Muss
Asist Practitioner - Applied Suicide Intervention
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Divorce & Separation
- Emotional issues
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Illness and dying
- Panic attacks
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder / PTSD
- Self-defeating behaviours