Mrs Wendy Sage
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS20-01688
I offer a safe, confidential and non judgemental environment in which to explore and discuss personal and professional concerns. My ultimate purpose is to help my clients get in touch with what they really want and help make it happen for themselves, individually and together as a couple.
Relationships are hard, especially when you come into difficulty. Together we explore how our relationships are created, look at past experiences, learn how to manage the differences and find ways we can enjoy investing in our relationship. Together we can strengthen your ability to face challenges, create new ways to communicate with each other and find a path to move forward. We define new goals, identify possibilities and opportunities in a sensitive and supportive environment
- Qualifications & ExperienceI am a professionally trained Co-Active Life Coach (PCC), educated with the globally renowned Coaching Training Institute (CTI) and accredited and a member of the International Coaching Federation (ICF).
I am a certified Relationship Counsellor CBCAB working with Relate.Org.UK as well as my own private clients
I have trained in Positive Psychology and am a certified Mindfulness Educator, incorporating all of these skills and tools for an integrative approach.
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Ageing and related issues
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Childbirth: pregnancy
- Children / teenagers
- Divorce & Separation
- Emotional issues
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Young people and children