Miss Lisa Horne
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS20-02131
Psychotherapist based in Derby, working with a wide range of mental health difficulties and co-morbidities. Offering flexible, accessible and affordable counselling and psychotherapy, tailoring the work to your needs.
BACP Registered Member alongside NCS Accredited Registrant Member.
-Own Indemnity Insurance
-Own Clinical Supervisor
-Over 350 clinical practice hours
-Attends regular CPD training
Completing my MSc in Integretative Psychotherapy and Counselling in 2020, I pride myself in working collaboratively and integratively throughout the journey with my clients, be that short term or long term, tailoring the work to my client’s specific needs.
I confidently work with a wide range of mental health issues and co-morbidities, aiming to help manage and minimize any negative impact in my clients experience. I offer free initial assessments and an approach to counselling and psychotherapy that is a very open one. Offering a safe, confidential environment where you can explore your thoughts, feelings and behaviours without judgment, with compassion and with respect. Putting you in control of making positive changes.
- Qualifications & ExperienceBsc Psychology and Counselling
PGCert Integrative Counselling and Psychotherapy
PGDip Integrative Counselling and Psychotherapy
MSc Integrative Counselling and Psychotherapy
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- AIDS / HIV
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Autism & Aspergers Syndrome
- Bereavement / Loss
- Chronic fatigue syndrome / M.E.
- Eating disorders
- Emotional issues
- Gender identity
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Illness and dying
- Job interviews
- Panic attacks
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder / PTSD
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Sexuality Identity
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Suicidal feelings
- Violence / Victim support