Mr Nicholas Fong
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS20-02179
In my 25 years of working in various sectors, I understand the emotional and psychological impact of an individual. Whether it is personal or professional I know how it can affect the way we function. Poor mental health can contribute to poor physical health and it does not matter from what social background you are from it can affect anyone of us.
In my counselling career, I have helped various occupations from Doctors, headteachers, Managers, Nurses, Carers, Architect, young adults, anyone who is willing to be heard.
Here are some feedbacks from my clients after they had counselling:
• Questioned if counselling could help them.
• At the end of their journey, they tell me they feel supported throughout the process and I have helped them to understand their own issues.
• Help to untangle all the confusion.
• Feel free and able to see clearly what is really affecting them.
• Not lease they feel they can open up and be able to talk about their problems.
If you want to know more, go to my webpage aberdeenreflectioncounselling.com or drop me an email, I will answer any questions you may have.
- Qualifications & ExperienceCounselling Tutor Online and Telephone Counselling 4.11.2020
University of Aberdeen 2005 - 2008
Post Graduate Diploma Counselling (2008)
University of Aberdeen 2003 – 2005
Counselling Skills 1 Counselling Skills 2
Counselling Skills 3 Counselling Skills 4
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Ageing and related issues
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Cultural issues
- Emotional issues
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Panic attacks
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Suicidal feelings
- Violence / Victim support
- Languages Spoken