Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS20-02186
When one of life’s problems becomes overwhelming, you may be feeling anxious or distraught, it can make a real difference prioritising your needs and talking to a counsellor who can listen to you with compassion and without judgement.
Life can feel challenging at times, stressful and full of uncertainty; are you struggling to cope with work or family life? Has life set you back? Or are you looking for some peace and calm in your life?
Whatever you are struggling with or want to focus on, then I am here to help you.
You might be feeling one of the following:
- Stressed about your work life
- Overwhelmed with family life
- Trapped in a situation you’re not happy with
- General feelings of anxiety or panic
- Yearning for a more meaningful life
- Fighting a chronic illness
- Unhappy and hopeless following a breakup
- Loss of a loved one
I understand how demanding and difficult it is when fighting a chronic disease, and what is it like to live or be part of someone’s life who has health challenges. I can help support you in a safe and trusted space empowering you to explore your inner self and inner conflicts, allowing you to be a better version of yourself.
I am a qualified Integrative Counsellor, which means I use a combination of approaches enabling me to offer you tailored therapy using a variety of methodologies to suit your needs, and give you tools needed to cope now and in the future.
My intuitive approach is underpinned by a humanistic and holistic model that puts you as the expert to explore the tensions within. We will work together to form a trusting and genuine relationship which will facilitate growth and help you to work through challenging times in your life. You are more than just your struggles, insecurities, and pain.
My background in the corporate world has given me extensive knowledge, skills and experience of the stresses and challenges of the business world and my training has helped me develop strategies to incorporate them into everyday life, to make life more manageable, and improve your mental wellbeing.
- Qualifications & ExperienceFoundation Degree Integrative Counselling
Certificate in Online and Telephone Counselling
ASIST: Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Ageing and related issues
- AIDS / HIV
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Autistic Spectrum Disorders
- Bereavement / Loss
- Childbirth: fertility
- Childbirth: labour
- Childbirth: pregnancy
- Chronic fatigue syndrome / M.E.
- Cultural issues
- Divorce & Separation
- Eating disorders
- Emotional issues
- Financial difficulties
- Gender identity
- Generally unhappy with your life
- IBS / Digestive Issues
- Illness and dying
- Immune system support
- Job interviews
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic attacks
- Parenting skills
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder / PTSD
- Pregnancy related issues
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Sexuality Identity
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Suicidal feelings
- Violence / Victim support
- Young people and children