Mr Panagiotis Makris
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS20-02315
• University of Nottingham, 2017-2020, M.A. Person-Centred Experiential Counseling & Psychotherapy - School of Education.
• The American College of Greece-DEREE, 2015-2016, Graduate Certificate of Psychology.
• Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, 2009-2013, B.Sc. - Faculty of Theology: School of Pastoral and Social Theology
- Qualifications & ExperienceI graduated from the university of Nottingham after completing my M.A. in Person-Centred Experiential Counseling & Psychotherapy. I am also a member and therapist at Human Flourishing Project (H.F.P) - University's Research Clinic.
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Emotional issues
- Gender identity
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Panic attacks
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder / PTSD
- Sexuality Identity
- Start exercising
- Stop smoking
- Suicidal feelings
- Languages Spoken