Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS20-02331
As a person-centred therapist, I have trained to give you time and space to really explore where you are, what you've experienced, and to find your own meanings and answers to what's troubling you. In order to do this I aim to:
- listen to your situation with empathy and understanding
- be fully accepting and value you as a person
- be open and honest at all times
My goal is always to create a safe space for you to explore what's important to you and work out what your next steps might be.
I work with a wide range of issues and my experience includes working with trauma, abuse, bereavement, loss, depression, anxiety, and self-harm. Alongside this, I have a particular interest in working with issues around pregnancy, birth and becoming a parent, and the impact that this can have.
- Qualifications & ExperienceMA Person-Centre Experiential Counselling and Psychotherapy Practice
BSc (Hons) Psychology
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Childbirth: fertility
- Childbirth: labour
- Childbirth: pregnancy
- Chronic fatigue syndrome / M.E.
- Emotional issues
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder / PTSD
- Pregnancy related issues
- Shyness / Social Phobia