Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS21-00992
I provide counselling help and support to both adults and young people; a confidential, safe place to talk, to explore your thoughts and emotional reactions to events - past and present. Counselling provides an opportunity to find peace, or perhaps clarity, to understand and potentially make sense of hard to handle feelings such as sadness, guilt, shame, anger or vulnerability; feelings that may be dominating, overwhelming and stopping you moving forward and getting the most out of life.
I run my private therapy practice, Elloe Counselling from home to provide bespoke therapy sessions.
As a professionally qualified experienced counsellor I am here to listen and really hear your story, from your perspective; support you and help you manage the present, reflect on the past and move forward from some of the many debilitating effects of anxiety, depression, grief loss and trauma.
You and your life events are what makes you unique so each session has you at its core, your needs - and each session is structured to help self-discovery and understanding of the person you are and offers a way to move forward with guidance for growth and potentially the opportunity for change and acceptance.
- Qualifications & ExperienceFully qualified and accredited
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Ageing and related issues
- AIDS / HIV
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Chronic fatigue syndrome / M.E.
- Emotional issues
- Financial difficulties
- Gender identity
- Generally unhappy with your life
- IBS / Digestive Issues
- Illness and dying
- Immune system support
- Panic attacks
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder / PTSD
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Sexuality Identity
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Suicidal feelings
- Violence / Victim support